- You may download, display or print information from the Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including any text, images, audio, and video content without written permission of Novartis. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Novartis. Novartis neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Novartis.
- With the exception of the limited authorisation set out in paragraph 1, no license to or right in any copyright of Novartis or of any other party with respect to material on the Site is granted to or conferred to you.
- The Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Novartis, its affiliates and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Novartis, its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- While Novartis uses reasonable efforts to ensure the Information is accurate and up to date, Novartis makes no warranties or representations with respect to the Site or the Information, which is provided. To the extent permitted by law, Novartis accepts no responsibility or liability arising from or in any way connected with the use of the Site or the Information.
- To the extent permitted by law, Novartis will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information and assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any loss, cost or damage you may suffer or incur as a result of your reliance on any Information or your use or inability to use or access the Site. This includes (without limitation) loss, cost or damage resulting from viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Novartis reserves the right without notice to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionalities of the Site. To the extent permitted by law, Novartis accepts no responsibility or liability for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionalities of the Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of the Novartis Group or a third party.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novartis reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- The Site may contain information or links to other sites containing information on Novartis products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Novartis product or service on a Novartis website (including the Site) does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in Australia.
- Because Novartis has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Novartis is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and may be subject to terms and conditions or other legal statements and privacy policies for those pages or sites.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Novartis will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Novartis to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Links to the Site are permitted only to the home page. Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of Novartis.
- Framing of the Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the Novartis Group is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of the Site in sites of parties not part of the Novartis group is also prohibited.